Subscribe To DFFCEnter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
- Study Shows How Low-Income American Families Shop, Cook and Eat on a Budget (PART 1 of 2)
- Complete Streets are becoming a reality for Detroiters
- Have You FEASTed Yet This Month?
- Farm to School Benefits All Involved
- Detroit Public Schools Go Green with G2 Good Gardens
- The Child Nutrition Act and Why It Matters
Monthly Archives: December 2010
It’s amazing what can happen in 18 months when a group of dedicated people support your work – in this case, getting more locally grown fruits and vegetables to Detroit school children with backing from the Detroit Food & Fitness … Continue reading
As part of the Built Environment work group of the Detroit Food & Fitness Collaborative, I’m excited to update you on our goal to increase physical activity for Detroit residents. Our Built Environment work group has decided to focus on … Continue reading