Subscribe To DFFCEnter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
- Study Shows How Low-Income American Families Shop, Cook and Eat on a Budget (PART 1 of 2)
- Complete Streets are becoming a reality for Detroiters
- Have You FEASTed Yet This Month?
- Farm to School Benefits All Involved
- Detroit Public Schools Go Green with G2 Good Gardens
- The Child Nutrition Act and Why It Matters
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Every day, thousands of students across southeast Michigan walk down to the school cafeteria and eat breakfast, lunch and sometimes even dinner. Some eat food from home, but many go through the cafeteria line and partake in the school meals … Continue reading