Subscribe To DFFCEnter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
- Study Shows How Low-Income American Families Shop, Cook and Eat on a Budget (PART 1 of 2)
- Complete Streets are becoming a reality for Detroiters
- Have You FEASTed Yet This Month?
- Farm to School Benefits All Involved
- Detroit Public Schools Go Green with G2 Good Gardens
- The Child Nutrition Act and Why It Matters
Monthly Archives: April 2011
As a partnership between the Greening of Detroit and the Detroit Food & Fitness Collaborative, FEAST is series of youth-led communal dinner events that celebrate local, seasonal, and delicious foods. Our Youth Leadership Crew plans, promotes, and prepares these meal … Continue reading
Close to 150 people attended the Detroit Complete Streets Community Workshop on March 31st. The Detroit Department of Health and Wellness Promotion (DHWP), in collaboration with Detroit Complete Streets Coalition partners, were hosts of this free event that introduced Complete … Continue reading