Subscribe To DFFCEnter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
- Study Shows How Low-Income American Families Shop, Cook and Eat on a Budget (PART 1 of 2)
- Complete Streets are becoming a reality for Detroiters
- Have You FEASTed Yet This Month?
- Farm to School Benefits All Involved
- Detroit Public Schools Go Green with G2 Good Gardens
- The Child Nutrition Act and Why It Matters
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Walking Against Blight, sponsored by Warren/Conner Development Coalition and the Detroit Food & Fitness Collaborative, empowers residents to combat blight in their neighborhoods through using mobile mapping technology, engaging in policy advocacy, and organizing to eliminate blight. In May 2011, … Continue reading