Subscribe To DFFCEnter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
- Study Shows How Low-Income American Families Shop, Cook and Eat on a Budget (PART 1 of 2)
- Complete Streets are becoming a reality for Detroiters
- Have You FEASTed Yet This Month?
- Farm to School Benefits All Involved
- Detroit Public Schools Go Green with G2 Good Gardens
- The Child Nutrition Act and Why It Matters
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Gleaners Community Food Bank, in collaboration with other food banks across the state, just completed a Paper Plate Campaign, collecting 400 plates to present in Washington, D.C. as budget negotiations come to a head. Ariana Riegel, our Lutheran Volunteer Corps … Continue reading