Subscribe To DFFCEnter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
- Study Shows How Low-Income American Families Shop, Cook and Eat on a Budget (PART 1 of 2)
- Complete Streets are becoming a reality for Detroiters
- Have You FEASTed Yet This Month?
- Farm to School Benefits All Involved
- Detroit Public Schools Go Green with G2 Good Gardens
- The Child Nutrition Act and Why It Matters
Monthly Archives: July 2012
“Hustle for Health” was introduced by the Storehouse of Hope, a North End client choice food pantry, to ignite the many women and girls who come through the pantry and encourage improvement of their health. I instruct the class along … Continue reading