Subscribe To DFFCEnter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
- Study Shows How Low-Income American Families Shop, Cook and Eat on a Budget (PART 1 of 2)
- Complete Streets are becoming a reality for Detroiters
- Have You FEASTed Yet This Month?
- Farm to School Benefits All Involved
- Detroit Public Schools Go Green with G2 Good Gardens
- The Child Nutrition Act and Why It Matters
Author Archives: Amanda Holiday
This summer, here at Southwest Counseling Solutions, we had a group of 11participants – both parents and young children – partake in a special four-week health and fitness program made possible through our Active Living Detroit Mini-Grant (jointly sponsored by Healthy … Continue reading