Subscribe To DFFCEnter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
- Study Shows How Low-Income American Families Shop, Cook and Eat on a Budget (PART 1 of 2)
- Complete Streets are becoming a reality for Detroiters
- Have You FEASTed Yet This Month?
- Farm to School Benefits All Involved
- Detroit Public Schools Go Green with G2 Good Gardens
- The Child Nutrition Act and Why It Matters
Author Archives: Meredith Freeman
Detroit has a rich agricultural history and is home to a vibrant community food system. Although Detroit has experienced decades of economic decline, there are many assets fueling the city’s future. Detroit is a national model for urban agriculture initiatives, … Continue reading
Over the last year, a subcommittee of the Detroit Food & Fitness Collaborative (DFFC) Food Systems Work Group has been working on a list of priorities for the federal farm bill which will be reauthorized this year. The group firmly … Continue reading