Subscribe To DFFCEnter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
- Study Shows How Low-Income American Families Shop, Cook and Eat on a Budget (PART 1 of 2)
- Complete Streets are becoming a reality for Detroiters
- Have You FEASTed Yet This Month?
- Farm to School Benefits All Involved
- Detroit Public Schools Go Green with G2 Good Gardens
- The Child Nutrition Act and Why It Matters
Author Archives: Todd Scott
Henry Ford Emergency Departments will hold the third annual Tour de Ford bike ride on Sunday, September 9, 2012. The event is supported by Detroit Food & Fitness Collaborative and other organizations. Tour de Ford: Wheels that Heal is a fully supported bicycling … Continue reading
Close to 150 people attended the Detroit Complete Streets Community Workshop on March 31st. The Detroit Department of Health and Wellness Promotion (DHWP), in collaboration with Detroit Complete Streets Coalition partners, were hosts of this free event that introduced Complete … Continue reading
As part of the Built Environment work group of the Detroit Food & Fitness Collaborative, I’m excited to update you on our goal to increase physical activity for Detroit residents. Our Built Environment work group has decided to focus on … Continue reading